2021 SeaVee 270z in immaculate condition! Twin Mercury 225 Four Strokes with only 24 hours and under warranty through 6/26! Notable features include: Twin Power Poles, Minn Kota 36V Trolling Motor, Simrad 16" GPS, Fusion/JL Audio Stereo, Twin Jack Plates, and Full Cover
At twenty-seven feet overall, the SeaVee 270z bay boat is a stable fishing platform designed for large, exposed bays and coastal areas, as well as the occasional offshore excursion. A hull draft of only 15 inches allows the 270z to access skinny water and glide along silently guided by a high thrust trolling motor. A twin stepped hull powered by single or twin outboards provides a grin inducing performance at any speed, in a wide range of conditions. Discover a bay boat with offshore DNA running through its veins.
The most important fishing feature on any bay boat is adequate deck space and the 270z offers plenty of it! Oversize bow and aft casting platforms are connected by wide gunwales that make walking from bow to stern safe and easy. Eliminating the space hogging splash well further enlarges the overall size of the aft platform – making it the largest currently available on any boat in this class. Storage and live well space are also a key focus. An abundance of storage lockers, live wells and fish boxes make it easy to bring everything you need – every time! Rod lockers are large enough to accommodate fly rods up to 9 feet and the console holds up to 11 rods with a hardtop option and up to 14 without.
Just like her bigger SeaVee Z cousins, the 270z’s cross ventilated, twin stepped, patent pending hull produces better speed, efficiency and handling characteristics than ordinary stepped hulls. Its multiple lifting bodies and unique hull geometry result in a fixed running trim angle, ensuring an optimum angle of attack regardless of speed or sea conditions. Yet every boater knows it’s about more than just the numbers. Staying dry, a soft ride and predictable handling are just as important.
- 24 Gallon Fwd. Live Well
- 30 Gallon Aft Transom Live Well
- Molded Double Aft Bench Seat
- Molded Anchor Locker
- 75 Gallon Fwd. Fish Boxes Port and Starboard
- Bow Storage Compartment with Separate Battery Area
- Dual 9’ Rod Lockers with Fold Away Rod Racks Port and Starboard
- Safety Gear Storage Compartment with Intergraded Bucket Receiver
- 68 Quart Console Integrated Drink Cooler
- Dual 17 Gallon Aft Storage / Optional Release or Live Wells. Port and Starboard
- Engine Jack Plate
- Trim Tabs
- Infused Cored Hull Elaborate
- Under Gunnel Lights
- Pull Up Cleats (6)
- Molded Windshield
- Stainless Steel 30 Degree Rod Holders (4)
- AGM Group 27 Battery (2) Includes Automatic Charging Relay
- 12 Volt DC Circuit Breaker Panel
- 1/4” Epoxy Coated Aluminum Fuel Tank
- 10 year hull warranty
- LOA – 27’
- Beam – 9’1”
- Weight w/o Engines – 3,500 lbs.
- Hull Draft – 15”
- Hull Deadrise – 17°
- Fuel Capacity – 116 gal.
- Fresh Water Capacity – 9 gal.
- Max Engines – 2
- Max HP – 450
- Fwd Storage / Trolling Motor Battery Storage – 107 gal.
- Fwd Livewell – 24 gal.
- Fwd Fishboxes – 2x 75 gal.
- In-Deck Safety Gear / Castnet Storage Locker – 53 gal.
- Transom Livewell – 30 gal.
- Aft Side Release Wells/Livewell/Fishboxes – 2x 17 gal.
- Console Cooler – 17 gal.