2023 Century 24 Resorter
The 24 Resorter reignites the popular Century Boats model of yesteryear – updated with all the latest innovations and technology of today. The cutting-edge dual console design delivers the versatility you demand with amenities, features and performance needed for hardcore fishing trips, day cruising excursions and high-octane family water sports.
Versatile features include the co-captain multi-positional passenger lounge, Bow and stern boarding ladders, waterski locker, insulated fishing boxes, cooler and sink prep area and much more. Venturing off-shore for you next big trophy catch is fun and exciting with the 24 Resorter family optimized sport and fishing vessel.
- Dual console design features a large bow seating area that creates an ideal social setting with a removal table, beach-boarding ladder and foldable armrests that create comfortable loungers.
- Designed for offshore fishing, luxurious day cruising and family-friendly watersports activities.
- Extra-large optional fiberglass hard-top with misting system creates a comfortable retreat from the elements – and standard freshwater shower and sink prep station keep your day fresh.
Basic Boat Info
- Baitwell – Aerated with Power Stream® Venturi Aerator
- Bow Bolster & Bow Cushion
- Bow Table with Stand
- Cleats – Pull Up
- Compass – Ritchie
- Compression Latches
- Cooler – Insulated
- Electric – Dual Battery Management System
- Electric – Battery Charger 2 Bank with Inlet (Single Engine)
- Freshwater – Sink and Shower at Transom
- Head – Electric, Macerator & Holding Tank
- Hinges – Friction Hinges
- Hull Color – White
- Ladders – Stern and Bow Beach Boarding
- Rod Boxes/Storage – all fiberglass
- Rod & Cup Holder (2)
- Safety – Fire Extinguisher Box
- Seating – Captain & Lounge
- Seating – Rear
- Shipping – Covers or Shrink Wrap
- Steering – Hydraulic/Tilt
- Stereo – Fusion Black Box, 4 Wet Sounds 6.5” Speakers, Amp
- Tackle Box
- Trim Tabs with Lighted Indicator
- Upholstery – Nantucket Sand or Sterling with GT Package
- Washdown (raw-water)
- Windlass – SS Anchor, 150’ Rope and 15’ Chain (total 165’ total)
- Windshield – Powder Coat